Saint Paul: Where children learn, grow and thrive
The Saint Paul Children’s Collaborative’s mission is to mobilize the influence and resources of the city, county, school district and community to improve outcomes for children and youth in Saint Paul.
SPCC Board Meetings
The Saint Paul Children’s Collaborative Board meets the second Wednesday of each month from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
July 13, 2022 from 8 – 10 am
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, this meeting will be held via Zoom and in person at CAP/RW, Wellstone Room (450 Syndicate Street North). Fully vaccinated people welcome in person, all welcome virtually. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in participating virtually or would like to view the meeting materials. All are welcome.
NO MEETING IN AUGUST – SUMMER BREAK!
- Equity: Policies and resources in our city should be distributed in a way that provide all families and children the opportunity to thrive.
- Value Diversity: The culture and diversity of children and families is valued as an asset and is reflected in community programs and services.
- Access: All families should have easy access to the services and supports they need to thrive.
- Family-Centered: Children do better when their families are actively engaged and have the support they need to be successful and stable.
- Data Driven: We make decisions based on data and research, grounded in the lived experience of communities.
- Responsive to Community: Direct service organizations rooted in the community are valued partners in identifying and addressing the needs of children/youth.
- Holistic Approach: Children need support in all areas of development: intellectual, spiritual, physical and emotional development.